CHAPTER TWO

Love At First Night

Tommy was his name, the kind gay boy who took me home to his house, I mean. We crossed the threshold of his front doorstep and doing so felt like leaving my old life behind and beginning a new and better one. My old life was a life of lies, a house of cards of lies, built on sand (lies). I was glad to leave the life of a closeted homosexual man behind, because I hadn’t enjoyed it. I could tell things were going to get better than that life that I’ve just described because Tommy was neither deceitful nor mistaken when he said: “My family and me are progressive; my family has no problem with homosexuality and I myself am gay as I said so you’re welcome to live with us forever if need be, and I really do mean that, I promise I do, Donald.” This because everything he said was correct.
The moment his family appeared it was clear than nothing pleased them better than to be kind and socially progressive.
“I am in full support of the LGBT+ movement, despite not belonging to it myself” said Tommy’s mother for the umpteenth time. The rest of his family all nodded in agreement, again for the umpteenth time.
“Oh Mum, Dad, Brothers and a Sister”, exclaimed Tommy, “I’m so lucky to have you all!”
“No Tommy”, a few of them replied while the rest continued nodding, “we’re lucky to have you!”
I felt like saying the same thing to Tommy, or at least nodding while someone else said it, because I did feel lucky to have Tommy. I say ‘have Tommy’ as if a romantic attachment to him was in the bag, because it pretty much was. I could tell by the way that he stroked and patted my lower back and bum that he found me as attractive as I found him, because I’d been stroking and patting those parts of his body also. By the end of dinner that evening, during which we’d stroked and patted each other hoarse, I knew that I had fallen in love with Tommy. They say that ‘love at first sight’ sometimes happens, but no one has ever to my knowledge mentioned ‘love at first night’- that’s what this was, which is why I mention/coin the phrase.
Tommy’s mother and the rest of his family were clearly no fools, because she said once dinner had finished:
“Time for bed boys; Donald will be tired after having suffered for being gay today, and I’m sure you’ll want to sleep with him Tommy to make sure he sleeps well.” and winked at the pair of us and the rest of his family nodded and winked at us at the same time, so we cleared away our dinner plates and then went to bed after that.
I liked Tommy’s room; he had a UV light in it that was cool and loads of Pet Shop Boys and Kate Bush posters that I really, really liked. After I told him how much I liked these things Tommy said we had better get undressed for bed.
“Yes”, I agreed.
He asked me if I minded that we slept naked.
“It’s what I’m used to.” he added to that question.
“I don’t mind at all”, I said.
I added that I also slept naked at home.
“So I’m used to it.”, I explained.
“Good.”
After saying “good” to me he began to unbutton the stylish shirt that he then had on. After the first button was undone there was no escaping the fact that I was about to have an erection. After the second there was no escaping that erection. After the third my breathing grew heavy with excitement and I still had an erection. After the fourth my stomach was fluttering with butterflies and I still had an erection and was continuing to breathe heavily. These symptoms of me being excited to see Tommy – who was very fit in clothes – without those clothes on persisted through buttons five to eight. After the ninth and final button had been undone I exclaimed aloud how fit Tommy’s bare torso was, while breathing heavily, enduring a fluttering stomach and maintaining an erection.
“Wow”, I exclaimed, as promised.
“You’re not so bad yourself, Donald”, he said to me, referring to my exposed torso. I should also mention that in addition to all those other things I said were happening while he was unbuttoning his shirt, I was also taking my shirt off. It was a relief that we mutually liked each other’s bodies and I said this.
“Why is that, Donald?” asked Tommy.
“No reason, Tommy”, I said, “let’s keep taking our clothes off so that we can get some sleep together.”
I said ‘sleep together’ in all innocence, but by the time we were standing facing each other without any clothes on and with big erections, it looked like the other meaning of that phrase would refer to what was going to happen in his bed. He caught me looking at his penis so I withdrew my gaze embarrassed, and offered up my own for inspection as an apology for not respecting his privacy.
“It’s okay, I don’t mind”, he reassured me, “look for as long as you like. I know I’ll be looking at yours a lot!”
I did as he asked and took a good long look at his privates. His penis was really big which I liked a lot and he had great balls which was good. I couldn’t help but wish that that penis of his was up inside me or that my own part, which he praised repeatedly, was penetrative of him. All in good time, Donald.
“What?” said Tommy; I had said ‘All in good time, Donald’ aloud without meaning to.
“Nothing, let’s go to sleep.”
“Donald?”
I had thought ‘nothing, let’s go to sleep’ but not said it aloud. I then said it aloud, and he agreed to. We clambered into bed and spooned on each other. He lay behind me, one of his two muscular arms was draped over my torso, and the hand attached to it was rubbing everything from nipple to other nipple to penis (mine) in small circular motions that were really sexually erotic. I could feel his hard penis nestled up against but not penetrative of my bum, and this was nice too.
“I think I love you Tommy”, said I.
“I know I love you, Donald”, Tommy said.
“Actually yeah thinking about it I know I love you, Tommy.” I said, not wanting to be outdone.
“That’s really great”, he said.
His hot breath was gusting around the back of my neck, which was really sexy (the breath, not my neck; as I explained in the last chapter I’m not hugely hot for necks, least of all my own). I began to wonder if I was going to reach climax without physical stimulation, because he had stopped buffing my cock yet with each breath on my neck it felt like he was breathing on my penis. Or at least I think it did; at that point no one had ever breathed on my penis deliberately so I wasn’t sure it felt like. What I was sure of was that it felt good as I could ask for. Then he bit my ear.
“Ow!” I said.
I wasn’t hurt, far from it. He had bitten my ear really gently and this felt so great that, against all the odds, I ejaculated suddenly and everywhere and the closest I can get to writing the noise I made down is ‘ow’, which I admit makes it look as if the bite hadn’t been very enjoyable.
“Your turn!” I said to Tommy. (I was really getting in the mood by this point).
“Too late”, said Tommy, and with a small mirror he showed me that he had already covered my lower back in his semen without my realising it.
“Once I’d seen you naked and got to touch your body, Donald, I only lasted thirty seconds before I had the orgasm. I’ve had a lot of gay sexual encounters but none that have made me as horny and felt as hot and nice as this one, mate.” Tommy said in breathless speech.
“Thanks” I said, and I meant it; it had been great.
We agreed to go to sleep after we had cleaned up our respective messes, but the moment we had wiped down our surfaces and resumed our position Tommy lost control and had another orgasm. Feeling that I’d grown another erection, Tommy breathed on me and bit my ear until I’d matched his tally of having ejaculated twice. This cycle repeated itself another two times until eventually we were so exhausted from having orgasms that we didn’t have the energy to clean up our discharges, so I suggested we left them to dry and had a shower first thing the next day.
“Something to look forward to” said Tommy to me.
“Behave yourself, please.” I said, though actually I was looking forward to it too and told him this.
I drifted off to sleep, trembling with excitement for the time when we would have full gay sex with each other. But when would this time be?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER ONE

VOLUME TWO: CHAPTER THREE